Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Where da Weiner At?



Notes: Images do not belong to me. 

Like most Americans I've been following Weingergate 2011 with close scrutiny. And like most of you I've been wondering...when are we going to see some wiener? Its been nearly two weeks now and all I've seen only seen some pussy (see above) and what can at best be described as a tit-pic (again, above). Am I the only one that feels a little cheated by the hype of this scandal and the lack of nudity that's been involved. Now I'm not saying that I want to see dicks plastered across the front Page of the New York Times, but with a name like his and a scandal being refered to as "lewd," wouldn't it at least make sense to see some nudity?

Maybe this is just the beginning of the photos and I'm just being greedy. Maybe I expect all of my scandals to involved nudity, but with the recent Blake Lively photos "leaked" one has come to expect a little T&A with their scandals. Needless to say I'm disappointed. 

Let this be a warning to any future politicians who wish to sleep with a prostitute or "sext message through Facebook" (yes a newspaper actually said this, and no old people its not possible), step it up and show us the goods. We're not going to respect you and possibly elect you to office unless we've seen your junk and know its good. Its as simple as that. So to Weiner, go away. I've had enough of this lame scandal. You're boring me and like most people in my generation our attention can only last so lo

No comments:

Post a Comment