Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Floyd's a Hipster's Paradise, But With Boccee


As all of my followers know (aka my parents and me) I am currently living in Brooklyn for the summer. Like any good tourist I have been spending my time exploring my neighborhood and terrorizing everyone I meet. 

Tonight I went to a place called Floyd's Bar. It was the quintessential hipster paradise. A daily happy hour from 5-7 with $2 PBR and bocce indoors. What more could anyone want. There are comfortable couches to nap or passout on, and the walls are filled with creepy pictures from the early 1900's. In essence I felt like in was in my grandparents house when they lost their damn minds and put a shuffle board in their living room. Regardless, its an awesome bar and one I hope to haunt more often. If you re in the area an need a place to bond with your friends while drunkenly challenging strangers to bocce, come to Floyd's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment