Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Arm Me


Source: DListed.com 

Before I comment on this video I have to admit, I actually really like this idea. If I had more balls and no desire to ever live outside of my parents basement, I might actually consider doing this. Strike that, If I had more than 23 Facebook friends I would do this. With the amount I currently do I would get to my elbow and would have to start adding random people, that might just get awkward. 

I have to wonder though, what happens when someone defends her or vice versa. Does she go back and get the picture removed. Cover it up with tape or wear a long sleeve shirt? this is quite the commit that I don't know if I am ready to make. I have a hard time deciding my toppings at Subway, let alone doing this. 

This woman is clearly crazy and social media is clearly ruining our lives. Regardless, its nice for the rest of us to laugh at her and realize that adding random faces to her arm is the closest she'll ever have to real friends. I guess the next step is getting a man tattooed on her ring finger as a husband and a baby on her vajayjay for a child. How far we've come. 


No comments:

Post a Comment